The best way to describe how this laser machine works is to compare the machine to your printer.
This laser machine uses similar technology as your printer. Instead of printing the images using ink/toner, this laser machine fires a CO2 laser beam that cuts, engraves, and marks your design on a wide variety of materials, including metal!
We are very proud to introduce you to this high-quality industrial-grade 2-in-1 laser machine with high precision and reliability without high price tag!
Why pay a fortune for other brand laser machine while you can get this high-quality industrial-grade 2-in-1 laser machine at only a fraction of the price?
Turn your creative designs into reality with this amazing machine!
What Can This Machine Do?
This high-quality industrial-grade 2-in-1 laser cutting/engraving/marking machine is designed for cutting, engraving, and marking various materials, including metal.
This is is one of our best laser cutting/engraving/marking machines. You would expect to pay at least $50,000 for a similar laser machine elsewhere.
The machine is suitable for metal cutting, sign making, gasket cutting, stencil making, model making, and much more.
What materials can this machine work on? Stainless steel, mild steel, anodised aluminum, acrylic, wood, carbide, ceramic substrates, cloth, coated metal, composites, cork, corian, crystal, delrin, fabric / denim, fiberglass, foam, glass, kevlar, laminated plastic, leather, marble, masonite, matte board, melamine, mylar, nylon, onyx, paper, painted metal / brass, plastic, polycarbonate, polyester, pressboard, rubber, slate, stone, styrene, tile, veneer, vinyl, and a lot more.
If you are looking for a high-quality laser machine that can do both metal and non metal at a realistic price, this is the one!
Why Purchase this Omnisign Plus Laser Machine?
- Industrial-grade and high-quality laser machine at a realistic and affordable price.
- Expect to pay at least double the price for the same quality machine elsewhere.
- Manufactured to quality standards not to a price.
- Expected to last at least 10 years* if it is looked after properly.
- Comes with a full 2 year warranty from us.
- Comes with FREE ongoing support from us. This make this machine cheap to run in the long run.
- Money back guarantee** if you are not completely satisfied.
- You get a lot more than what you pay for.
* Excludes consumables
** Refer to Returns policy